CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today was a laid back day. Just me and the kids for most of, which isn't the norm since we hang with my dad a lot. I decidec that today would be laundry day, so I did all the laundry in hour house. Picked up a bit, made the bed, etc.

I did school time with aurora and after lunch I took them both out for bubble fun! Played with the new camera. My father pulled up while we were outside and on and off spent the rest of the day with us.
I read a bit, finished Anne of avonles yesterday and began a conveinent marriage. So far so good. Visited my aunt susan. Came home, put the kids to bed and went to the gym with john. Dad watched the sleeping kiddos for us.


I was a little dissapointed with my gym trip. All john wanted to do was cardio. So ill have to work my legs at home (I'm on my way home from the gym as I write this). Shouldn't be too difficult to do from home,most of it doesn't require machines.

0 comments: