CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lets skate!




Last night my friend nikki and her boyfriend jason invited us out to a skating rink, for an adults only skate. John used to rollerblade all the time and ive been dying to see him do it.. So we said yes. Dad babysat.




We got there..got the skates on and i realized i hadnt forgotten how, but i was scared of falling. I didnt, but i was holding johns hand pretty hard lol. Nikkis boyfriend, jason, had never skated before..so he had a hard time of it, but he was determined to get it. I think he is going to practice more and more cause nikki was really good..




And i was happily surpised that john was great, and very sturdy on his feet..He helped me up and down and held my hand while i skated and put tons of pressure and weight on him lol.. My feet hurt and john got a blister... but it was fun. I think john wants to do it more often.




Afterwards we went to the yardhouse for dinner, which was yummy..and we had a few drinks.. Then home.

0 comments: