CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Maybe A little too much Green...

So I am sure most of you are aware, St. Patty's day just came and went. It was a busy day for us, so I have not shared our pictures with anyone. I thought here would be a great place to do it. I put the corned beef in the crock pot. The kiddos ate and then dressed in their St. Patty's day tops then we went out to run some errands. After the errands were ran we went to the park where the kids played and played.
Here they are in their shirts


Then we went for a short walk up to the local shopping center, we bought some items to make goodies for later. We stopped for a drink and a snack, then back home.





Johnny went down for a nap while Aurora and I baked some St.Patty's day desserts.


Finally, When daddy came home, we had corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes. With green cookies and green swirl cake for dinner....


After dinner, I had to run off to class.
However this was not the last of green we would see lol.

0 comments: