CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

GET OVER YOUSELF

People seriously need to mind their own business. Im sorry if you screwed your life up, but mine is going great..so butt out! You know NOTHING about whats going on in my life. You know NOTHING about the happiness of my husband. He is extremely happy to be at the point he is at in life and to have soo much to look forward to. You can kiss my butt if you think i should get a job and that being a stay at home wife/mom is a slacker job, because unless you've done it..like i do..then you dont know do you. I clean EVERYDAY. I take care of our daughter. I do my fathers finances and take care of his building. My days are filled with chores and i wouldnt have it any other way. I LOVE IT. So get over yourself. I cant help it if its too late to fix your life.. And did either my husband or I ask for your personal opininon or advice.. NO! so keep it to yourself..I cant help it if your ignorant, but you dont need to go spreading the news...

0 comments: