CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines pics

Today we are getting some pics taken of the kiddos.. for valentines and also because aurora has a special dress she needs to take pics in..it was made by her late great grandma.. who passed many years ago...and every female in the family has taken pics in it..now its her turn..after her..it will most likely be passed on to my cousins daughter Cadence. Its a very special dress..

I dont have anything special for johnny to wear..this whole thing just seemed to come upon me really fast. I looked yesterday but couldnt find much for him.. So hopefully we are able to get to the mall before the pic appointments and find something for him to wear.. i mean i have some back ups, but im not happy with them..

After that we will prolly do lunch, with my mom..who we are going to be doing all of this today with... and then off to whole foods... YAY!

0 comments: