CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

So ready to go

It seems quick but i feel like im just ready to be done with california as my home. Im all for coming back to visit, but im so done living here. Im done worrying if we will ever own a home cause they are just too expensive for a family living on one income.. Im done worrying about what if someone breaks in and kills us or robs us...cause we live in an "okay" area..some might even call it good, but seriously an elderly guy just got shot here a year ago...killed in the night.. there are drug dealers at the other end of the street..it doesnt look like the ghetto cause of its facade..but it is.. Its better than a lot of places here, but its no where near my ideal for my kids. Im sick of worrying about the day they go to school...what will other kids teach my kids, what will the teachers want to teach my kids, will they get the attention they need when the classes are splitting at the seams with kids!..should i homeschool? etc..

Im ready to give my kids the life that i dreamed up for them.. and its not here in cali. Yes my mom will hate me for moving, yes i will miss her and the rest of the family and friends i have here. but its not forever..i will visit and they certainly can visit me..

I cant wait till the end of the month..i want to see what this place is like..what these possible new homes hold for me. I hope hope hope that i love them.. I hope they turn out to be all i want them to be...im trying not to build them up in my head. I also hope that john gets one of these positions he applied for. He has applied for two in our first choice city and will be applying for two more in our back ups tomorrow.... I hope something comes of those.. all those positions are within his current company.. i hope that we can make this work..

Pray for us. Im praying for God to tell me if this is right, is this where we should be?