CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Today

Today we got up around nine, watered my plants. Got the kiddos ready and headed off for disneyland! We were there about three hours. Went on small world, went through minnie and mickeys house and took pics with minnie and mickey... And that was about it...

Came home, fed the kids, put them down for naps and had dad watch them while i went to clean my moms house. She pays me money to clean it cause she is too busy to do it herself. I take the money and put it in a savings..we just started this a few months back, she asked me out of the blue and i said sure why not..

Met my father at my aunts house, fed johnny.. came home. Dropped my car off and went with my father to get dinner and see if the bank was still open so he could do some banking he needed to do.. wasnt open..came home. We ate dinner. Johnny went to bed, aurora played, john played video games and i worked on my garden. Then i washed dishes and put them away. We got dressed...aurora was put to bed.. and we went to the gym, dad stayed here and held down the fort.

We did our workout, came home and here i am..lol

My garden is going good, i cant wait to see if the seeds i planted start to sprout. Some are plants and some seeds... But so far i have a tomato plant, squash, corn, green beans, peas, carrots... And some herbs.. cilantro..oregona, mint, and sage.... more to come.. im also going to start composting, but i have some things i need to move out of my garden first.

0 comments: