CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Wont have much time...

But I did want to jump on here and give everyone a quick update. I doubt that anyone really reads this..lol. Its more of a journal. But its still nice to jot things down once in awhile. Well I got a part time job for the holidays. Im actually pretty excited about it. Its to save up for a house, pay down some bills, and buy christmas gifts with cash. I also started my second class today, its 2 nights a week for nine weeks. I am now taking psychobiology and history 103.


Psychobiology has been a fun and interesting course. History seems like it is going to be fun. My teacher really seems to love what he is teaching and is very structured. As always I will be aiming for a perfect score, we will see where we end up. I have confidence that i can pull it off or come close.

The kids are doing good, getting bigger everyday. I cant believe johnny is almost one. Im currently working on his birthday plans...its gonna be a small gathering, aurora freaked out at the large first bday party we had for her, so this time around Im going to try and keep it low key for him, so that he isnt overwhelmed. Its coming up really close though. I think i have the location finally nailed down...its everything else I have to work on.

Johnny is doing good, he has taken a step from the table to me, stands alone and is a freaking monkey. He is always climbing now, everywhere. Its got me a bit concerned.

Aurora is doing good. I think can finally say that she is potty trained. She has been doing so well, full panties. Hardly any accidents..they are becoming more and more rare. She is telling us she needs to go. She is also talking up a storm, the things she says, it amazes me.

John wants to start teaching the kids some learning stuff..which i think would be cool.

Oh and I think im going to try to do black friday this year, wish me luck, i never have.

0 comments: