CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

OMG I want to voimit..

So today the kiddos and I went to my friend Deja's. She took us on a five mile walk then the kids played in her back yard and then we ate lunch. We let them run and play and tucker themselves out.

We got home, I put aurora on the potty and then I put them both down for a nap. I knew aurora would most likely get up and play, but i was hoping and praying that either she played herself to sleep or she just went to sleep. After awhile i heard no noise and i thought, hm maybe she did go to sleep. After it had been a bit i heard noises again and I thought Ill go in there and get them, assess the situation and if they havent napped ill put them down individually later.

Well i walk in and auroras bed is (Was...I just moved it) the first thing you see when you walk in. She is playing in the center of the room. The first thing i noticed is that she got into some hat boxes i had in there and apparently there was stuff left in it and it was strewn everywhere. Crinkled little pieces of blue and pink paper, EVERYWHERE... Great..but i cant get made at her, I left it in there.

So then she says "Mommy, Dudder (brother) poopied, mommy, Dudder poopied."

I continue walking in "Oh he did baby"

Then i turn the corner of the entrance to the room and i see my son standing at the side of his crib, simling at me. My eyes go from him to a brown spot on his head then to the diaper that is missing from his tushy and is currently laying in the crib and then to his hand that is covered in POOP to his mouth that has um POOP around his lips!

Inwardly I start flipping and i mean FLIPPING OUT. I pick him up and as i do so i step on a piece of POOP! I look down and the floor is littered with little pieces of poop. I rush him into the tub, shirt and all. Turn the water on and start to clean, his hand his face. And then I realize i can call my dad. So i do

"Dad I need you here RIGHT NOW.." I was flipping out. I then get on the phone with john and tell him. Im still bathing johnny. Im like WHAT DO I DO.

Dad shows up and the consensus was call the doctors. So I did, but ended up on hold with the advice nurse while i started cleaning my sons bed.I felt so embarrassed when i was on the phone trying to get the advice nurse and they were like "Whats your concern" "UM, i think my son ate his own poop" The phone literally when quiet for a few seconds. "Okay" and then i get transfered, I got transfered again because they thought it would be best if i spoke with the doctor. So they were leaving her a message and I asked the lady if there was anything I could do (I dont think she was a nurse...) and she said "Oh I think all kids go through something like this" and i was like "my daughter didnt" she responded with "Oh well she is a girl".... I was like...ha ha.. (not really) okay... bed was littered in poop. There was poop smeared the railing of his crib, on the slats of the crib, everywhere! I literally tore the entire bedroom apart and disinfected EVERYTHING. I found two small pieces of poop in auroras bed...dunno what was going on there.. and so i washed her sheets with his sheets. I moved his crib across the room. Found poop BEHIND the crib.

They told me that it would be best to speak to his doc so they left her a a message, i was told i would most likely hear back this afternoon, so far nothing.. He seems to be in a fine mood and is currently napping in his newly cleaned crib.

Then my dad, who had finished bathing johnny for me, gave me each of the kids and I brushed both their teeth with toothpaste and baby toothpaste (i dont think aurora actually ate any poop...just wanted to clean her up too). I washed both their eyes out... Please GOD dont let them get pinkeye...

I called my friend Deja to tell her all about it....

We dont know if he took his own diaper off, he has done it before in front of me and I quickly put it back on, at the time he was wearing a pocket diaper. OR aurora could have helped him take his diaper off, we asked her and she said yes, but she says yes to everything. I could ask her if she took my pants off when she didnt and she would say yes. I had put johnny down in a tshirt and diaper so he would be a little cooler but from now on out we will be putting pants, onesie..etc on him.

So yup..thats my story.. It was the most disgusting thing ive ever seen or done in my life....

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow that is one heck of a story! One definitely to use as black mail later on in their lives :) So gross and Im so lucky I havent dealt with that yet LOL! Gross! :)