CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Im so excited

And I know that some people think thats weird.. but i am. Im excited to be on our path to getting out of debt. Honestly I knew we were heading down that road, but now I feel as thought we have a stronger foundation and I have a fellow blogger on her to thank for that! I am a follower of her blog and I have often heard her mention Dave Ramsey... here is her blog:

http://zarikailah.blogspot.com/

Her blog inspired me to find out just who this man is! I had never heard of him, so I googled him, found his website and found out what he was all about. That made me even more interested and now Im halfway through his book that I bought yesterday and PUMPED UP. We will be doing a garage sale, we have so much useless junk around here..useless to us at least, but its mostly in good condition. We are just such pack rats... its time to start getting rid of some of this. So we will see how we do at the garage sale, but whatever we make is going towards paying down the bills... If we keep it up maybe we can be debt free sooner than I thought!

Oh and I already have naysayers! People dont think we can do it, and while I do question at times whether I can, I know that if we sacrifice and work hard we can do it

0 comments: