CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another quick update

Things are good.. just busy..baby j wants to be with me 24/7..but refuses to be in his moby wrap at home..though he absolutely loves it when we are out. Walked around the mall in it, tons of stores.. I finished all my xmas shopping in the last few days. We took aurora to see Christmas lights and Santa, took her to the children's museum..we have been pretty busy around here..However when we are home baby j wants to eat nonstop and because of his weight issues i am inclined to let him feed whenever he wants.

We are co-sleeping..something im not a fan of, but oh well. I am just concerned its not a safe place, but its the only place he will sleep right now..so be it... yes i know we will have to break him of the habit someday.. I still wish we could cloth diaper, but hubby is still very against it.. I told him the other day that i feel i am turning into a granola crunchy mom..lol.. however i will never give up my bleach..nor my MAC make up..lol.. : )

Oh and we got our christmas tree, ive wrapped nearly all the presents though im keeping them in another room so aurora cant get to them...we still need to decorate the tree..oh and i stuffed the stockings... its been really cold and rainy here too..

0 comments: