CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gettin into the swing of things

Life is starting to get more routine..starting to calm down a bit. Ive been able to get a lot done. We went out tuesday and I did pretty much all of my christmas shopping for the kiddo's...just a few more small things to get and some stocking stuffers. I also picked up a thing or two for john, but we dont plan on buying each other much, plus he has his new phone was his christmas gift..and im fine with that.

Then we got down all the christmas lights.. I had the baby in the Moby wrap which went great.. Allowed me to be out and about with aurora, which i really liked. Took her for a short walk.

I also started weaning the baby off his bottles.. took them down from 2 ounces to 1 ounce..during the day..at night he doesnt breastfeed as well and goes a lot longer between feedings, so i have kept those at 2 ounces...

Well ill update this more later..gotta go..time to feed the little one.

0 comments: