CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Life as always

There isnt too much to report. I have been sick the last few days, so I havent been up to much.

My dishwasher comes tomorrow, and man am I excited.. lol Its been a long time waiting. It wont be installed for a few days though..but ive waited this long. I can wait a few more days.

Saturday my hubby turns 30! We dont know yet what we intend on doing for his birthday. According to him, he is not turning 30, but rather 29b... sure honey..whatever you say lol. I told him to think about it this way. He is a 30 year old man with a wife in her early twenties! : )

Nothing much new to report or complain about. Although I guess I could complain about lots of things lol... I think about it sometimes..of just letting myself vent here or somewhere..anywhere, but I have this stigma against it. For a few reasons. One I used to keep a journal to vent in, as a child, and my mother always read it and she was always upset with what she read. I guess I learned to keep my thoughts to myself because people sometimes dont understand that you say things in the heat of anger, but its not always entirely meant... so you hurt someone.. (though around some people I can gossip... its like word vomit flowing freely from my mouth, yet only around certain people. So now I avoid those people or avoid specific subjects with them. I also have become better at holding some thoughts in and asking for forgiveness for thoughts I just shouldnt have)

I guess I have always been the type of person who cares what other people think, especially of me. One of those "keeping up with the Jones' type". Well not anymore, Im sick of keeping up with the Jones'. Even then, I still cant bring myself to vent here, or anywhere for that matter. I vent to my husband or maybe even my close friends, but I still dont want to hurt anyones feelings.

I care too much about my friends to hurt their feelings, but maybe you could say I dont care enough to tell them all the truth... Hmm.. food for thought.

0 comments: