CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bummed

Im kinda depressed right now..mainly because john has had to work so much lately.. and i just miss him.. miss having him around all the time. And then on the rare occasion he has a day off..we are running around with doctors appointments and errands. Today is especially depressing because he hasnt had a day off in a week.. tomorrow would be his day off, but he has to work half day, and the only reason he isnt working the whole day is because we have two appointments to go to.. my post partum and another lactation appointment. Then today he tells me that he has to go back to work tonight..he came home for maybe an hour...and then had to head back out..and will prolly be gone all night :( Luckily my father is here to keep me company and help me out..though aurora is in bed and ive just got the baby to take care of, but i would be rather lonely.

Well though thats sad..we did have a good day. My cousin brandon came to visit and i hadnt seen him in forever.. Aurora looked super cute today, as she does everyday, but she just keeps growing up and looking more and more like a child..and while i love that, its just hard to realize she isnt my little baby anymore. And baby john just makes me realize how much she has grown and even he is getting bigger, getting more interested in other things.

0 comments: