CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Play date fun

Today we had another play date with Deja and Logan. He is a cutie! Its nice being able to just sit around and talk about whats going on in our lives.. and share the ups and downs of mommyhood. : )

Also grandma is being moved to a convalescent hospital for recover. Luckily my best friend works at one that she thinks is top notch..so we will be sending grandma there and its nice to feel like grandma is in good hands. Hopefully she recovers quickly and is outta there soon.

Things have been going well around here. Breastfeeding is going great. We have been cosleeping but are slowly transitioning baby j into the bassinet..which is going well. He also is starting to like his swing more and it gives me a chance to do other things..like play with aurora or clean.

Well thats about it for now : ) Baby J turned 2 months old today, but he doesnt have his check up for another two weeks.

4 comments:

Lacey + 2 said...

i wanna hang out!
haha..
:(

My life said...

Then lets hang out : )

I could maybe come to your place one of these days if you cant come to mine..

Lacey + 2 said...

haha ok. you me and deja should hang out! im not sure when i'll have the car next...maybe i can use it one day next week..let me know what you are doing.

My life said...

ill text you ;)