CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Its a NEW YEAR!




YAY for 2009! At some point im going try to post one of those look back questionaires about 2008.. when i get a chance.




How we spent our new year..lol. People kept asking me if i had plans for new years eve..and i was like yes..SLEEP.. hello..im a mom..with a newborn and a 1yr old, i was not about to give up my sleep for anything! So we did go to sleep. At midnight someone set off fireworks and it woke the baby and me up..just great. Luckily i just breastfed him back to sleep.




What did we do on Jan 1st..not much. John had to work the latter portion of the day. So we ate breakfast together that morning and just played with the kiddos. Then my dad came over like two hours after john left for work. We all went for a drive then went to my grandmas for a visit. Were there for a long time, I took aurora for a walk, while dad watched the baby. Then we came back, got em ready to go and headed out again. Took another short drive and went home.. That was my day.. Picked up the house.. thats about it.




I dont get a whole lot of time to do anything, the baby screams if i put him down and rarely lets anyone else hold him. He is okay in his vibrating seat for maybe five minutes, but thats it. The swing broke! But luckily john took it apart and fixed it..some plastic piece on the inside was broken. He is laying in it as we speak, though he is not asleep and i bet i will have to go in there and get him in a bit. I was glad he could fix it, because it was only like a 1 1/2 ago that we bought that one..and it was expensive! And i loved it with aurora.

1 comments:

Liz P said...

Happy new year!!!