CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

AHHH!!! Tenants!





My father owns a tri-plex and i manage it for him. Well the back tenant always has a list of things she needs done. My father is retireing and so he cant afford much, well i feel he cant afford much because i also do his finances. He could put himself in more debt..but id rather not. So i do the manual labor for him, he has a bad back. Well she tells me she needs her kitchen cabinets painted. Fine..she has lived here for like five years now..thats understandable..Except they are dirty because A. My father painted them with the wrong paint origonally and B. it looks like she has never ever cleaned them.. Come on now! So now on top of taking care of my house and cleaning it, i have to clean her kitchen cabinets..then paint them, i also had to replace the trim around her door because someone cracked it a long long time ago..and back when dad was managing the units himself, he told her he would fix it and never did. So today and i went and fixed it..I hope she likes the job i did.. I still need to go put some caulking around it to keep cold air from coming in..I also have a few other things i need to do to her unit... Im just tired. I finished with her unit then had to come back to mine to clean my kitchen and dining room because i do that on wensdays and do laundry..and make the bed..i still have to put the laundry away.. But im taking a break right now!



The pic i added is one of her cabinets.



2 comments:

Mrs. Kennedy said...

I know what you mean...Well kind of...You know we just moved into my sisters house because she couldn't afford it anymore...Well the WHOLE house looked like that when we moved in...Some of it still does...There is just so much to clean....I seriously think she NEVER cleaned this house and she would let her kids eat food with their hands and then they would wipe their hands all over the walls and the doors and everything else...She even let them do that after we moved in....I feel your pain.

My life said...

Ohh. You do feel my pain then! Actually the same thing sort of happened with the apartment we live in now. The previous tenants had kids and they must have never cleaned or stopped their kids from getting grime and gunk everywhere..It has taken me a long time to get the place spik and span.