CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cleaning!

I have to say, having my house clean makes me feel great. I recently started a cleaning schedule, where i do daily chores and then on certain days i do certain tasks. Like for example, wensdays is clean the kitchen and dining room day. Top to bottom. I love it. It makes me feel so much better and i really think john likes coming home to a clean house. And i feel he deserves to come home to a clean house.

I think its funny how having a baby has put me on a routine!

2 comments:

~Joe said...

I've been needing to do that

I have been so off with cleaning lately

Savannah tires me out

My life said...

Yeah. I wasnt that great on keeping up with it and it all piled up right after aurora was born. Recently i put myself on a cleaning schedule and i have to say, it works wonderflly.