CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Babies!

I really cant wait to have my next one. Aurora is such a blessing and i enjoy every day with her and i cant wait to have more children. Sometimes i think it would be selfish to have another so quickly and that i wouldnt be giving Aurora enough time to be an only child, but i have thought about it quite a bit. I know that i could still baby her and take care of a new child. She will always be my baby, she is my first and that is very special to me.

John feels this way as well, but we dont want to start actively trying this early. I still have some weight id like to lose, 18pounds down! I want to be even healthier before the next pregnancy. After i lose the weight then we might start actively trying.

0 comments: