CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Reading

Currently i am reading jane austins pride and prejudice. Im about to go continue reading it in a moment. Actually thats what i was doing before i got on the computer to check something quickly and then got really side tracked. But anyways. What is everyone else reading?

My Grandmother just sent me a book called, a general theory on love..or something to that effect. I dont know if i will like it much, we have very different views on things. I will still give it a shot though.

Also, john and i are supposed to start reading the 40 days of purpose devotional together. We just need to find some time to do it. My cousin, Reza, bought us beautiful copies with leather bound journals. I cant wait to start. I also bought a devotional for john and i to do, but we can never seem to find the time.

Aurora is currently reading her babies first bible. After we finish that, John will read her the wizard of oz, and i have a few books for her as well. Hopefully she will be a reader just like her mommy and daddy.

0 comments: