CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Depressed

Outwardly i act fine.. I mean im not crying as much anymore. When people ask how i am, i say alright or fine.. i dont start crying like i did.. But honeslty i feel depressed all the time. I want to hide in a hole and pass all the mouring and such by. I dont feel like cooking, cleaning, etc.. Honestly i dont feel like doing much of anything. I feel tired and sad..

I miss my grandma. I wish i had pics of the two of us on my computer, but i dont. : (

1 comments:

MomOfDudes said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

I remember when my mom died I felt half dead cause such an important part of my life was gone, I didnt feel like the same wife or mother because I felt half dead.

But I promise you my dear friend... One day very soon, you will wake up and feel well, and in time, God will restore your happiness.

I promise

Blessings, Troysie