CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Who I've Become

Yesterday was St. Pattys day. So happy belated St. Pattys day. :) Got the kiddos up, john stayed late before going to work. Gave them their St. Pattys day buckets of goodies..not much, gave John his tie... Fed Aurora breakfast, she got to drink milk out of her plastic green mug. John left. My father came over and i made us all lunch, made plans to go to the park with my aunts and my cousins son.

Met at my aunt susans, waited for aunt nancy and my cousins son, cody, to show up. We drove to the park. Got the kiddos out.. Fed the ducks. Laid a blanket out and had a picnic then walked the kids over to the playground so they could play. Johnny slept in auroras stroller (my father doesnt allow me to put my double stroller in his car) while i ran around with aurora and dad sat next to johnny sleeping. They had a blast.

Brought Aurora home, put her down for a nap. Fed johnny, put him down for a nap. Then i cleaned both bathrooms.. As i was doing it i kept thinking. Man i love who i am and what i am.

I love being a Mom. Especially a Stay at home mom, thats the only way i would have it. I know that im raising my kids. I cant imagine not being with them all the time. Sure its hectic, but heck i love it. I love that i have such a wonderful husband who works so hard to allow me to stay home and i love the little family we are. We knew when we got married that we wanted kids and when we had kids that i would stay home with them. So they didnt have to go to a stranger or daycare... At home they have mommy, they have one on one care. I just love my life.

Aurora got up, ran around with grandpa for a bit..She loves hanging out with grandpa. Came home and did "School time" with mommy. We only do it during the weekdays. Its amazing how fast she learns!

John came home from work and i cooked dinner and folded some laundry. We had corned beef, potatoes and cabbage of course. Aurora seemed to like the corned beef. And then it was the nightly routine as always.. Bedtime baths, stories, prayers, kisses and bed. Both kiddos down and mommy and daddy were able to have some time to watch tv together. I love our adult time.



Well today I went on a walk with my friend Deja and her cute lil son Logan. I took john to work so i could have the car and the double stroller. We went on an hour walk again.. Our third one so far i think. I was excited to do it. I feel so much better when i excersize. I lost 7.6 pounds last week alone! Im eating well, my kiddos are eating well. Breastfeeding is going wonderfully. Im cloth diapering pretty much all the time. Aurora doesnt have enough covers to do it all the time for her.

Came home, picked up dad, had him check the air in the tires..the light was coming on. Found out that eventually i will need new front tires...oh well. Then came home and made my baby girl and me some lunch. Then fed johnny, put them both down for naps again. This time aurora wasnt having it, so after awhile of letting her cry. I let her go out and play with grandpa while i cleaned the kitchen. She wanted to help, but i dont like having her around the chemicals. So now the kitchen is clean, the baby is starting to wake up.. and aurora should be coming home soon.... I dont like him to take her for too long.. I miss her too much... But i cant really deprive her from seeing one of her favortive people, grandpa.

Well anyways off i go.. wanted to let people know i was still alive..lol.

0 comments: