CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Time after time

Well im taking a break from folding the mountain of laundry that i washed recently. Though i still have two bathrooms to clean and a kitchen, but the kitchen will wait for another day..thats going to take all day, because i need to go through a lot of stuff in the dining room..

Last night I had a dream that grandma had survived the pneumonia... I woke up thinking maybe she still was alive, but in a few seconds i realized it had been a dream. That was hard.

Im happy to say that johnny was completely cloth diapered all night and they work wayy better than the sposies that he often leaks through at night. I also saved my pocket dipe i have for him, for the night which made it simple and easy.

Aurora is talking more and more everyday.. I just cant believe it. Every weekday we do "school time"..I try to shoot for five oclock M-F.. We do colors, ABC book, body parts, baby animals, music..etc.. We have been doing it for a a week now. Well today we were watching baby mozart..and aurora shouts out blue.. and i look up and the lady is moving the blue puzzle piece. My little girl is growing up.

Johnny giggles, coo's and all that. Rolling, jumping in his jumperoo.... holding his head up really well..all that jazz...

0 comments: