CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Today

Well im trying to keep my regular blogs and her potty training blogs seperate.. Today obviously we stayed home for most of the day and did potty training and such. Though my cousin did come over with her nephew and they played for awhile...had a blast. My father picked up my easter photo cards for me, so that i could stay home and be with aurora during our potty training.. Trying to stay home as much as possible, which is so hard for me..lol. Cleaned a bit when i had a chance, Went with my mom to get her car washed and to wal mart to buy some pull ups for auroras outings and a spray bottle for my diaper wipe mix..since we are cloth diapering we might as well be cloth wiping.. lol.. John came home, made dinner, john played with aurora and the baby napped and here we are. I think i might strip my diapers tonight.. i think they are giving the baby a rub rash..not very bad and if i put a doubler on top of the prefold then it goes right away.

0 comments: