CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

The doughnut

This happened yesterday, but i meant to share the story. I thought it was funny. The electrician was here to repair our outlet. Aurora was playing in the living room. I was sitting in our chair, john was on the couch playing video games and my dad had just walked in the door. Im eating wonderfully fattening chocolate mini doughnuts.. a treat that i had bought at walmart the night before. Well Aurora gets curious when anyone starts eating around her. So she crawls over to me and pulls up and stands in front of me, holding on to one leg. Talking to me in baby gibberish. My dad strikes up a convo with me about electricity.. So I get into this discussion with him and a few seconds in i realize aurora is no longer talking.. and i look down.. and what do i find?

My daughter has fully pulled a mini doughnut out of the carton and is standing there eating the chocolate off of it! I mean she was going at the thing! First chocolate she ever had and man did she like it. I took it away, she doesnt need the sugar.. And i threw them out.. neither of us needed the sugar.. But i thought it was too cute. I should have taken a picture of her cute little face all covered in chocolate.. and the mauled doughnut.

0 comments: