CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hey people

I never seem to have time to blog!

Pregnancy is going good. I have a prenatal check up next week. I bet they will move my due date back a bit.

I just got over being sick, had a bad cold. Aurora is getting over it too. John just caught it, so hopefully he gets better soon.

Oh and im so excited.. the cover for the infant seat arrived the other day. Ive got to upload the pics, we got a blue one for our baby boy.

Yesterday I bought aurora cute little turtle baby pool, with a spray thing on it. She loved it! I have pics ill add to this later. She splashed and played. She wasnt in it long, her attention span isnt so great at ten months old.. lol. Oh and we got her some new toys.. a remote that talks in three different languages, a train that spits balls out while moving and a lion that she can use to help her walk that later becomes a toy to sit and scoot on.

0 comments: