CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Everyday seems to be a busy day

I dont know why, but it seems as though i am always busy. It is never ending. I was hoping to go to the beach today, but i had too much to do. John had a dentist appointment, my father had an appointment somewhere else. I had to email his doctor about the blood pressure medicine that he wont take. Johns dentist appointment didnt go so great. Previous to meeting me, john hadnt gone to the dentist but like twice in his life..and he had dental insurance when i met him! I of course made him go and have since made him go, but recently we decided to switch dentists, so he was without one for about a year (mostly due to the fact that we kept pushing his cleaning back because of work, then we switched and he still ended up waiting a few weeks to be seen). Well his teeth are really bad, actually his gums.. We already knew he had issues, but apparently brushing once a day just isnt enough. He needs to brush morning and night, floss, use mouth wash and if at all possible, use an electric toothbrush.. so we bought him an electric tooth brush. He has another appointment to see the dentist in like three weeks, because he really needs a deep cleaning. I think that this dentist really made an impression on him, the last one didnt seem to. But he is really determined to brush multiple times a day, floss, gargle and do all that he can to stop the condition of his gums from getting any worse. The dentist even told me to take care of him like i do my dad, to get on him about his teeth, and to make sure he goes to his appointments. I have to say, i love our new dentist.. well she isnt really new, ive known her my whole live, she has always been my dads dentist as well as the rest of my family.. so the switch was really the best for us. The previous dentist we chose was out of convenience, he was really close by and open on Saturdays which worked well for the schedule that john used to work.

Oh and then tomorrow i think im going to have to force my father to go to the doctors. He hit his foot on something yesterday and its really hurting him... he thinks its either really badly sprained or broken (a toe), but he is too stubborn to go and make the appointment himself.

Then later on this week, we have a tv repairman coming to look at our tv that we are having some issues with. The next day after that i have a prenatal appointment, where we will go over my big ultrasound results and all that jazz (finally!) And then on Saturday a repairman is coming to look at the back tenants stove.

Does it ever end..

Plus somewhere in there id like to take time to find and buy the new baby a crib.. and start working on the nursery!

0 comments: