CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Earthquake

They suck...

So this is copied from a comment i made to someone else, but honestly i dont feel like taking the time to blog about it.. so here. (with a few edits of course)

I was very freaked out.. I mean i used to be okay with earthquakes..but i dunno, maybe its cause im a mom now and pregnant and hormonal.. I was picking up Aurora's room, she was in the hall crawling around.. then it started shaking, the sound of the window shaking was horrid.. i was like.. OMG..where is my baby? I ran into the hall, where pumpkin had begun crying.. grabbed her and ran... As soon as we hit the front door, who was there to meet me but my dog. Apparently my dad was gardening when the earthquake hit and the gate was open. The dog bolted for my door. We went over to dads.. tried to get ahold of john, but couldnt, finally he called dads cell from his work phone and got to talk to him..

I actually did cry later on. i was shaking sooo bad.. All i could think was, is this going to be the big one that they say we should have someday.. ugh... I was pretty freaked all day long. And all of the stress took quite a toll on my body. I was very sore and achy for the rest of the day. And i mean bad.. I almost thougth about calling the doc, but the baby was kicking and i knew it would go away. I couldnt really go on with the day as planned. I tried to clean a little, when i had expected to do a lot.. i did continue to do all the laundry.. and take Aurora to the park. We also visited my grandma in between the quake and the park. Im still sore, but not nearly as bad.

0 comments: