CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hectic days...do they ever end

So today has been pretty hectic. The repairman came out for the back tenants stove, needs to order a part for it. While he was here he took a look at my stove. Its perfect, not broken at all, we need to have some electrical done. Apparently the stove isnt hooked up correctly, the person we had put it in must not have done it right.. so its been arching and could possibly burn the house down. So even though the stove is working now, the repairman told me to not use it until we fix the electric.

Nikki, my bestest, came over today and we attempted to watch the move Penelope.. Well it took all day, but we got through it..lol. We had quite a few interruptions.. pumpkin of course, but she wasnt bad at all... my aunt and grandma came by, the repairman of course, the neighbors, my dad.. by the end of it nikki was astonished at how every few minutes someone showed up at my house.

John and I had spent most of the morning together, but most of the afternoon he was catching up on some sleep then messing around online. I dont think he wanted to hang out with the girls..lol.

0 comments: