CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Frustrating day

Today has been an off day. I woke up with a migraine.. So thats no fun.. John worked from home. I watched aurora for the majority of the day. Then i started falling asleep while sitting on the couch.. not safe for Aurora. So i called dad over to watch her while i slept. I didnt go to bed early enough last night and woke up at Auroras norm of 7:30am. Dad watched her from about 4:20 to 5:50. I woke up and heard her crying and calling for mama.. So i got up and dad left. John finished his work, but then had to do school work. So Around 6:45 john came into the living room. Shortly after i began dinner.. Or i tried.. My stove/oven is not working at all. Lights are on, clock works, says its working, but its not heating. This stove is only a year old, top of the line whirlpool.. why isnt it working! Thankfully it has an extended service agreement bought for it. So they are coming out to fix it.. but the catch is.. They cant come out until the 25th! Thats over a week and a half away.. how am i supposed to feed my family. I dont just cook for me, i cook for john, dad.. and occasionally pumpkin gets our food too. So tonight i went next door to dads and cooked on our old stove that he now has.. which works great.. ugh. But still, its a hassle to trek all the food, pans and everything to his place. So im a bit frustrated. I just hope they fix it.

0 comments: