CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

quick little update

So Im sick. I caught Auroras cold.. and now i know what my poor little girl really felt like....and still does feel like..its no fun. My father has also started catching the cold..the last person to get it is John..hopefully he doesnt. Im worried that with me delivering the new baby hopefully today or tomorrow that we can keep him from getting it in some way... but what are the odds if we are all sick!

Well i know this may be tmi, but ive been spotting a lot since yesterday. My midwife warned me I would..I wont go into the gross details, but lets just say its pretty gross..lol.. I was having some minor contractions last night, but they were irregular..every few minutes or so and they didnt hurt that much. And since it was late at night, i chose to try to get some sleep instead..and did get some sleep..slept okay all night..woke up to pee and such...had contractions a few times. I havent had too many contractions this morning though..So i think im gonna try and get some walking done..I just need to get off my butt and get dressed!

3 comments:

MomOfDudes said...

Praying for you my friend for a safe delivery of Mr baby.

Blessings
Troy

Sarah said...

Hoping that little boy comes soon and that you all feel better soon as well. Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both baby and you :o)

~Joe said...

sounds like your baby boy will be here soon, if not already, hope everythings ok! were sick too :(