CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

So


We ran a ton of errands this morning..then this afternoon my best friend nikki and I went to sears to check out my maternity shots there...and honestly there were some good/okay stuff..some really cute ones of aurora.. so i ordered about six of them..or seven, i think it was seven, but id have to double check. Those arnt supposed to come in until my due date..so its gonna be awhile before i can share them. However tonight i got a call saying the ones we got done at photo perfections were in! YAY... so we went down there and i love love love the one of john and I.. The one of us as a family is good except for my back fat..lol (which is the first thing i notice..ha) and then i like the color one of the sheet and there is one more that i just dont feel quite comfortable sharing.. bit too much of my belly if you ask me..lol..its just for personal looking..ha...
Oh and I went to wal mart at one point today and got some stuff...then came home and cleaned both bathrooms... i still have to mop though and i also finished organizing the closet in the bathroom..So pretty much all the closets in the house are organized.. Now i just need to dust everything and finish cleaning off our desk.. But pretty much everything is in order...just some small things left to do.. i want to be ready...

0 comments: