CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

It could be soon....

So i had my doc appointment today..

Bp was 119/78

Weight was a lot..lol.. gained like four more pounds.. i lost two at the last appointment.. so i think im at 22 pounds weight gain.. At this point ive lost track! LOL

They did the heartbeat, 150's

Then she did the group culture thing..

And then we discussed the size of the baby and the ultrasound they want me to go for.. well she said that she wants me to have an ultrasound by the end of the week so they can estimate the size of the baby.. So i called and made that appointment. Earliest they had was next monday. I also have a prenatal next monday, john has a dentist appointment, and I think i have maternity shots scheduled for that day! Oy... so im gonna have to reschedule something...

Well she also said she will be stripping my membranes again this time..made it sound like she would be doing it around 37 or 38weeks.. She also said she ideally wants me to have this baby by 38weeks.. Yeah..dunno if thats gonna happen.. i know they wont induce because of the size of the baby till at least 40weeks.. So she said to have sex and do all that good stuff to go into labor.. So im gonna work up a routine now.. get my evening primrose oil down.. red raspberry leaf tea..etc

Im 36weeks and like 4days now.. so if i were to give birth by 38weeks.. its not even two weeks away! I dont know if it will happen..we will see

Oh and at the end john and I got our flu shots.. Aurora and dad still need to get theirs. I think im getting a headache and john is sleeping..lol

0 comments: