CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Time keeps on spinning...

Im so busy lately. Yesterday was an off day for me. I woke up all energized to do stuff and then took a shower, got ready to leave the house with aurora and my father..and all of a sudden i was in this very down mood. It lasted most of the day.We went out to three different stores..Then came home. I worked on baby shower party favors. Sent a sample pic to my friend who is throwing the shower for me to see what she thought.. And got the green light to go ahead with the idea.... Spent the rest of the day just playing with aurora and what not.. Hubby came home, he knew i was down and decided to skip fencing class.. Which i told him NOT to do.. i know he loves it, but later that night he told me he felt as though he was needed here more. I actually felt much better when he was here. I cooked dinner, we ate as a family, watched the vp debate.. played with pumpkin. Got her to bed...bedtime routine, bath, book, prayers, then bed... Then we watched iron man on bluray dvd... which we had just bought the other day cause hubby loves it.. didnt get all the way through it cause it was late and he needed to get up early for work. Then we went to bed I stayed up for a few minutes, but decided to go to sleep as well..

Today i got up..did the morning stuff with aurora. Its my dads bday so we went out to breakfast with him, gave him a card. Then we went to a store and then home.. Put aurora down for her nap.. cleaned the master bath, made a list of things i need to get done in the next few weeks, read my what to expect in the toddler years book that finally arrived, updated auroras baby book and then surfed the web a bit.

John is on his way home from work.. so thats about it..we will see what we are gonna do for the rest of the day. My goal is to get the laundry finished, which i started earlier, wash the dishes..which i do every night, and mop the bathroom floor..and possibly clean the other bathroom today..

0 comments: