CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tired but having fun

Today was a fun but busy day. i dont have much time to blog, so im gonna do the synopsis of it all.. I did some housework this morning, watched a sad movie..atonement.. did some baby shower stuff with my bestest, nikki. Met with my mom..who had just picked up my grandma and grandpa from the airport..we all went out to eat..then back to my moms to visit. Then john came by and picked Aurora and I up.. Came home.. put her down for a nap.. cooked john dinner. John bathed and put Aurora to bed.. stuck my head in to say goodnight to her and i love you.. and then finished up dinner.. Watched a bit of tv with john..then decided to come in here on the computer..and now im off to lay in bed while he uses the computer. Hope everyone had a good day : )

0 comments: