CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My eyes burn

So for the last two days..my eyes burn by the afternoon and im sooo tired.. I get enough sleep at night.. and i try to take it easy..as much as possible. Oh well..

Anyways. Today I made some progress with my to do list, which is almost finished. A few days ago i finished the baby boy bedding set..well its pretty much complete..I do have to iron one part..but thats it..its all sewn. I bought storage stuff for the nursery(i also couldnt resist buying a Santa hat for the new baby, new socks for aurora, and a cute purple switch plate for the nursery)...and more hangers for the baby's side of the closet. I reorganized the linen closets in the hall... which i started a few days back and finished today. I also organized the top of our bedroom closet..which is hassle since there was a ton of crap up there from when we got the apartment re-carpeted..and its a huge wall of closet... Though i did find some missing and useful things up there..lol.. Im working on getting the "nursing station", as i like to call it, in our bedroom ready to go. I took the slip cover off our wing back chair in the master bedroom and washed it.. I have my boppy pillow sitting right there..a little table next to it so i have a place to set things.. I am also organizing the bassinet area.. ive got diapers, wipes, paci's, blankets, all ready to go.... I was even thinking about making a little changing station on our dresser...but i think we would still end up changing him on our bed at night and the changing table in the nursery during the day.. we will see. I also washed all of auroras dirty laundry... will most likely do ours tomorrow..

My labor bag has been packed for quite awhile now...and the john put the car seat and base in the car on monday night... I still need him to put the double stroller in the trunk.. not sure if i want him to do that now or after the baby is born..though we should clean the car out..lots of junk in there...I was also thinking of packing the diaper bag for the two kiddo's... getting it ready for when we get back with the baby and go places.. I might still keep auroras old one packed for days when she is with grandpa..but eventually I will be using the new one for both.. i think it would be a pain and kinda silly to carry around two diaper bags.. Oh and john finally put the toilet lid lock on our master bath toilet..we hated the old ones we had..so we bought new ones..we switched auroras toilet lock right away, but did without one on ours for awhile..She doesnt get into the toilet anyways..but it makes me feel good to know that she cant get into them. The nursery is completely baby proofed now.. all i need is a gate for the door way and then they can both play in there.

Oh and i need to write thank yous to those people who got us gifts at the last baby shower and a few people have sent us gifts..

Anyways. Hope everyone is doing well. : )

0 comments: