CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The paint is drying!!!!


My mom painting

My grams painting

I love it!


So yeah.. My family though at times can aggravate me..they are awesome! My Grandma attended my prenatal on Friday..you could tell she didnt really like the idea of me painting when i asked the midwife... Then a few hours later she called me and asked if she could come over Sunday and help me paint. I said sure..that i would start taping it off and hopefully get it done on Sunday..well she got my mom to come on Sunday..who had only had two or three hours of sleep that night.. and then knocked it out.. they came a little after ten and left shortly before four and its done! I took all the tape off and it looks great!!!!!! Better than i could have imagined.. I mean there are touch ups to do, but not too much.. I love love love it.. I cant wait to start putting everything where it belongs and getting it super organized! Hanging up the name letters that ive had forever for Aurora and buying some for baby John.. Im sooo happy with it.. i LOVE IT. : ) Oh and did i mention that they hardly let me paint at all..they did it pretty much all themselves..i just helped with getting them the things they needed.

1 comments:

jmichael said...

I love the paint job absolutely adorable!