CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Class was fun

Design class was fun last night. The teacher loved the diagrams i did for the nursery and my grandmas kitchen that she walked them from table to table, showing everyone. : ) Then when it came to discussing colors, she asked if anyone had gotten color swatches yet... well of course i do, i know what color i want to paint the nursery and the layout of that paint on the wall (thanks to HGTV..which i told them...) Well i showed them the picture and she asked if i had picked the colors out myself or if they did it at lowes for me, I said no..that i saw the design on HGTV, so then i went to lowes, picked out all the blues, all the beige's, and all the purples that i liked, Took them home. Debated over them, then picked three.. bought three samples and tried them on the wall..and decided to go with those three.. then she said to me that i have got a real eye for this and should think about maybe doing it professionally. : )

While that was a totally nice comment and i do think design is fun, its not exactly my dream goal. Im still gonna be a stay at home mom, no matter what.. my kids come first and thats what i want out of life, but i do loves school, so i may eventually go back to school.. right now my hopes are to major in a science..preferably chemistry.

0 comments: