CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

When isnt john working...

So john had to work Saturday.. but luckily he didnt have to go in until twelve..sucky part is he had to work till eight! UGH! Anyways..we had a great family breakfast..great morning. Got ready to go and john left for work..Aurora and I left shortly after that to go visit grandma. She was on the way to my aunt nancys to get her hair cut by my cousin who was visiting home from Az.. Anyways.. picked grandma up and all three of us drove over to aunt nancys and then Aurora got to play with Cody, her second cousin (my cousins son).. they had a blast, though it was a lot of working watching her over there.. they are more laid back on their baby proofing than i am.. and cody is almost two and over the put things in the mouth stage and aurora isnt..so we had a few close calls and at the end she did end up putting some freaking dry cat food in her mouth! YUCK! luckily i got it out before she actually ate any of it...ugh... thats not the only thing she tried for though.. i saved her from quite a few other things.. and well she did feed something off the floor to her cousin cody.. not sure what..my cousin tried to get him to spit it out, but he wouldnt..anyways...it was interesting.. we just have different parenting styles..john and i are pretty strict I guess..

Anyways.. after that we headed back over to my grandmas house..dropped her off and my friend nikki met me there. We went to do some baby shower errands. Aurora was tired, so i dropped her off at home with my dad to nap. Nikki and I did a lot of running around and got a lot of stuff done for the baby shower, including like 90% of the party favors.. i just need to do some hot gluing.

Sunday I did a lot of running around with my aunt susan and grandma...john had to work again..but its a normal work day for him. We all went to a pumpkin patch together and aunt nancy and cody and two of my cousins met us there.. so they got to hang out at the pumpkin patch together.. different one this time than we took her to before. Had a petting zoo, bounce houses, a cool giant wooden pumpkin, pony rides, but they were both too little for most of it.

Today we visited my grandmas for a long long time, then we took her for a ride..then came home and got together with nikki..dad was gonna go get some car parts with her for her vw, but the shop turned out to be closed.. anyways.. we have had some busy days..

Ive still got a ton left to do..luckily, i got hubby to move the desk out of the babys room, now it just needs to make it to dads house.. I also need the changing table moved so i can start painting the last wall to be primed.. then tomorrow night at design class..we will be having it at the local home store.. so i will buy my paint then..and then ill be ready to paint! YAY. Though my to do list seems to be getting shorter, it still seems like ive gotten nothing done!

0 comments: