CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy

I feel like im continually busy. No matter what i do i cant ever seem to not be busy. I just got through auroras first birthday and whats next, my baby shower.. im not going to leave it all up to my best friend. Thats not fair to her, she works so hard and goes to school..she doesn't have all the time in the world to plan a shower..plus i know she would appreciate the help and input. And i also have a bedding set to make for baby number two, luckily I have started cutting the pieces out for that. I also have to paint the nursery and that is going to be a huge ordeal and seeing as im due in two months, i need to get a move on!

Not to mention there are still things that need to be bought. And i keep holding off on buying some things because i do have a shower coming up, but then sometimes i think maybe i should just get the big stuff out of the way when i can.

0 comments: