CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

On Garde!

So last night John had his first fencing class and it would seem he rather enjoyed it. Aurora, dad, and I all went to the mall while john was at his class (since the class is right across from the mall) and yes i made a few purchases. : ) I got a pair of sunglasses and mathing hat for baby number 2, a jumper, a onsie, and a shirt also for baby number 2.. most were on sale. Then i bought a cute jaket for aurora since its getting closer to winter, this was full price, but totally adorable. Then I bought aurora a pair of sunglasses and my father bought her a beautiful dress.

Soo when we got home i took pics of the stuff i bought the new baby and that inspired me to take pics of a ton of clothes that we have for him, though i havent been able to get pics of everything.

0 comments: