CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Ive been busy...

I hadnt realized that I hadnt been on the computer since Friday. Friday afternoon after john got off work we visited my mom. Ive been so busy. Running around and playing with aurora and such. Saturday john worked.. Aurora and I visited my grandmas. Sunday john was supposed to work from home, but his work computer kept screwing up.. so he ended up going in. That morning Aurora had woke up crying. Which its not unusual for her to wake up during the night and cry for a second or two and then go back to sleep, but the night before she had a runny nose and i dont know, i just felt like this was different. So I told john to bring her into bed with us. She slept with us the rest of the morning. We woke up around eight and she ate breakfast and then we laid her in her crib and she slept until ten when I woke her up. She has a slight cold. She is still happy though. She is easily set off, like if she falls she will cry.. but other than that she is perky most of the day. John went into work and aurora and I stayed home. My dad came over and hung out with us a bit. Ive been getting this weird nausea that comes and goes in waves during the day and i get all hot.. its weird.. but oh well.. i think its just pregnancy stuff.. i can deal. Its not that bad and its worth it.

This morning Aurora woke up with a cough.. and still has the runny nose. She is napping right now. In a few hours i have an ultrasound to check up on my placenta.. i wont be able to update though because i know they wont tell me anything.. ill have to hear it from the doc at a later date. Maybe i will email them in a day or so. Anyways.. ive also been trying to get a bit of organization done around here. I cleaned out my cedar chest.. apparently a lot of things that didnt belong in there got put in there when we moved and its been jam packed with fabric and sewing stuff.. so i went through and took out what didnt need to be in there, added some things that did and threw out what i didnt need.. I also got to go down memory lane. Our wedding album is in there, our wedding dvd is in there, the baby book i started for the baby i miscarried is in there (including my emergency room bracelet from when i found out we lost the baby), and many more memories. I added some things.. AND in the cleaning i found more boys clothes! I had stored some clothes in the cedar chest when we were ttc and must not have taken them all out when i went through them when i was preggo with aurora.. so we have even more clothes.. Im afraid people will assume thats what we need and buy us that, even though we have a ton.. but thats okay.. we can always use more and if they are willing to give then i will gladly receive.

I also reorganized one of my closets in the hallway. I might go snooping around in the other two.. and i want to do some more organizing of my closet and of the kitchen cabinets. Ive already started on both, but i need to buy some organizing accessories now. Oh and i bought a little table to be my nightstand next to my bed and my wing back chair.. i think that will come in handy when im breastfeeding. So i will have a place to set stuff.

I also started getting things together for my Labor and Delivery bag. Im going to try and finish that in the next few weeks. I also need to wash all the babys clothes, im going to just do the newborns and 0-3 months first.. but i want to wait until we are a lot closer. I also want to wash the bassinet sheet.... I already washed the swing cover twice.

I need to finish painting the nursery, but with so much thats been going on lately ive stopped doing it. I think today i will get john to take the white desk over to my dads.. so that will be one less obstacle to work around.. Then maybe i will do a bit more painting.. Its coming along though.

I was also thinking about doing dream dinners before the baby comes, that way we will have great meals already made up and john or dad or I can just stick them in the freezer... this way i wont have to worry about cooking when we bring home the new baby.

Oh and ive already begun to think about christmas! I cant wait!

0 comments: