CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Up late

John and I were watching the Heros season premiere.. I got halfway through and i was soo tired.. So i got up and started getting ready for bed.. Except somehow i ended up washing all the dishes, mopping the kitchen floor, getting my labor and delivery bag almost completely packed, organizing the bedroom, cleaning out the bathroom trash, dusting the tv stand.. picking up the babys bathroom, picking up misc. things in the rest of the house.. Now im waiting for hubby to come to bed.. It just seems like one thing led to another and i was cleaning..lol.. And i liked it. : )

Oh and I forgot to mention that while i was at my Ultrasound, my midwifes office called to say that they had to cancel yet another appointment.. Thats two now, i figure there must be something up with the midwife.. so they sent a message to the nurses in the office to give me a call to try and fit me in.. cause they didnt have anything to book me.. I want to be seen. I didnt mind missing the last one, i thought going every two weeks was a bit much right now, but four weeks is norm.. so i want to be seen.. so we will see what happens when they give me a call. Ive got appointments scheduled until around 36weeks.. for every two weeks, but now im worried they might end up cancelling them all, so im going to discuss that with the nurse when they give me a call. I would have discussed it with the receptionist if I hadnt been in the ultrasound waiting room of the hospital when she called. Oh well.. C'est la vie....

0 comments: