CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Getting busy!

Today i woke up with the need to get started! Hello im almost 31weeks pregnant.. I have GOT to get the nursery painted... So this morning Aurora and I got up and did our normal routine. Then we went for a walk..with her riding in her push car..then started sanding down the bedroom walls. My father came over to watch aurora and did as much as i could. I got a lot done. Whats left to sand is either too high for me to reach or behind the changing table. Everything else is done. So im taking a break from that and letting everything settle. Because i dont want this to interrupt auroras schedule. Her nap time is in about thirty minutes.. So i will move her crib back to the wall and let her nap..then once she gets up..who knows. Im trying to decide on my course of action. Im thinking about painting the wall..with the primer....and seeing how well it covers everything. I know i shouldnt be moving the changing table and the bookcase is screwed into the wall.. Im going to wait until i absolutely have to..to take that book case out.. We will see...

Also last night i went through a ton of stuff in our room. Got rid of a ton of trash. Put all of the clean laundry away. And started getting my labor bag ready. Now i need to go through my closet and get rid of some clothes.. i need to donate stuff i havent worn in a long time. Hmm.. I also cleaned up the kitchen a bit yesterday..but there are a still a ton of boxes in my dining room from auroras first bday presents. Those need to be cut down so they can fit in our recycle bin.. however hubby told me he would do that.

And i also need to finish baby number twos bedding, i started cutting it out...but i have yet to sew anything for his set yet.

Crisis- Dad and Aurora are playing outside. They come back in and she is crying. So i go in to ask whats wrong. She fell on the sidewalk. She has a very small cut on her cheek, a huge fat lip, and two small cuts on her hand. I take her into the bathroom and clean her up. Then give her a cold water sippy to maybe help the pain in her mouth. She is eating and then im gonna give her some Tylenol... im sure the lip hurts.. and then she will go down for her normal nap. My poor baby. :(

0 comments: