CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Long day




So Yesterday was a rather long day. I got up, did my morning routine stuff with aurora, and had a meeting to go to with the MOMS club, considering how Aurora got overwhelmed by all the people at her Bday party, i decided to have her grandpa baby sit her. In retrospect it was a great choice. The meeting was very loud and she would have freaked at how many people were in that room. After the meeting i came home, just as Aurora was going down for her morning nap. So then i think i surfed the web for a little while. Made plans to go out with my bestest Nikki, and discuss the baby shower. Well Aurora wakes up. I get her ready to go and my father comes over.


He has been having chest pains for the last two days and left arm pain. He had called the advice nurse and they said to have someone else drive him to the er. Well I dont drive stick on a regular basis, but my best friend Nikki does.. So I asked her if she would drive dads car. So we all pack up and go down to the hospital and drop dad off. Aurora was fussy and there was no way i was going to have her running around the emergency room. Dont get me wrong, i love my dad and i worry when he is ill, but we seem to go through this every year.. arm pain and it turns out he is fine.. so my concern level wasnt as great as it was...say last time we did this..


Well Nikki and I go to a local Jack in the box, its about two thirty and neither of us had eaten all day. We were both starting to get rather light headed.. So we ate and I fed aurora a snack. Then we headed home. I had to get some papers to my fathers lawyers regarding the trust he is having drawn up. They were getting pissy with me because it was taking me so long to get them back to them... I tried to explain that ive been very busy and this hasnt been on the top of my list... Anyways.. John gets home a few minutes after us and watches Aurora, because she is sick of being in the car. I call and check up on dad a million times while we are out, but ill write all that down below. We drop the papers by the lawyers office, then head to target to look for baby shower invites.


Well we didnt find much at target so we stop at the dip n dots store and have some ice cream. Then head over to Wal Mart where i thought i saw some cute stuff. Halfway there i get a call from dad to finally come and pick him up. Its almost five by this time and nikki needs to get those invitations and get going, so we all go back to my house. Leave dads car there, john, aurora, and i go to get dad. Nikkis boyfriend comes to pick her up. She goes to get the invitations.


Through the course of the day dad told me they did a bunch of tests, bloodwork, etc.. at one point he said they thought they saw a spot in his lung and sent him for a ct scan.... well turns out it was just a rib or something and dad was fine..completely healthy. They said he needs to do a stress test soon and follow up with his doc. So he is good. : )


Well we drop dad at home, feed Aurora, get Aurora ready to go out yet again..because we had plans that night to go to a bonfire. We drive down to the beach and get there around eight thirty. We hang out there with johns friend shauna, her kids, and a bunch of her friends. Aurora seemed to really enjoy herself, the sand, and the other kids.. Shauna got her a cute pooh bear toy as a bday gift. Though i kept in the bag there because i didnt want it getting all dirty in the sand.


Well few minutes before ten, when the beach closes (i still think its silly that they close the beach... ), we head for home. We grab a bite to eat on the way home and give aurora a sippy on the way home. Then she falls alseep and so do i..lol.. and we get home john wakes me up and we head inside. John changed Auroras diaper and stripped her down to her onsie.. She was fussing the whole time, she was sooo tired. She even pointed into her crib. He laid her down and she immediately rolled over and went to sleep.. it was like "dont bother me.. im sleeping"...so cute!



0 comments: