CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Ultrasound

So the ultrasound went really well. Most of the time we get u/s tech's who wont tell you anything, because its hospital policy.. so i dont get mad at them, but once in awhile you will get one who just tells you things. I dont even ask anymore.. Today was one of those days.. :)

I went in..she asked if I was here to look mainly at the placenta.. i said yes. She asked if we knew the gender, i said yes, but if she could check again that would be nice.. She said that the baby is still head down.. his head is actually to my left side.. He has been this way for awhile now. She asked if my daughter had been a big baby, i said yes, which was my first clue that he is measuring big. So then she did all her measurements and we chatted a bit. Then she brought john in.. and she showed us the head, hands, eyeball, balls..lol, and heart, which i always think is sooo neat.

Then I mentioned he looked big and she said he was. She said he is weighing about 4.12 right now.. and measuring 10 days ahead. Im 31weeks4days.. and he is measuring right at 33ish.. Then she mentioned that my placenta looked good.. so yay.. ill wait to really celebrate until after i hear it from the doc..but still..thats great.

So all in all, it was a good ultrasound. I have some pics i need to scan in, but they arnt all that great.. He was pretty squished in there and its getting harder to see things.

0 comments: