CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Ive been tagged : )


Here are some fun questions of the day...

1. Where is your cell phone? Right next to me on my desk


2. Where is your significant other? Driving home from work to take me to my ultrasound


3. Your hair color? Brunette


4. Your mother? I would think at work, but im not certain


5. Your father? Next door, most likely playing in his garden


6. Your favorite thing? Hmm.. I dont really do great with favorite things.. i like lots of things and can never seem to chose a favorite.. i love my sewing machine, my crochet needle, my paint brush and roller..etc..


7. Your dream last night? I dreamt that i was on vacation with my father and my daughter.. that we were in this very dirty and getto babies r us, which was at first supposed to be an arcade party store that we went to pick up our tickets to go seal watching? But then i started freaking out because i was worried aurora was too young to go on a boat and worried she would fall in and drowned.. so i started asking the lady all kinds of questions about the boat, but she didnt know the answers..and i was also afraid of not going because i knew they wouldnt refund us our money and we had paid quite a bit for the tickets.. I kept envisioning the boat being this crappy thing with metal railings all around that my daughter could just slip under..and then we were leaving the store to see what the boat actually looked like and i woke up...


8. Your dream/goal? I guess it would be the standard American dream... house, kids, married forever, see them grow up and have kids of their own..etc..


9. The room you’re in? My bedroom


10. Your hobby? Decorating, sewing, crochetting, shopping..lol


11. Your fear? I have this irrational fear of ships lately.. But i used to fear death quite a bit..its not as bad as it used to be, im working on it


12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Hmm, six years, hopefully owning our own home.. Happily married, with another two kids.. so a family of six!


13. Where were you last night? At home watching men in black two with my hubby


14. What you’re not? Im not what everyone used to want me to be.. i am what i want to be


16. Where you grew up? SoCal


17. The last thing you did? Take some laundry out to the washer and dryer and pick up the living room while aurora naps


18. What are you wearing? Black pj pants and dark blue tshirt


19. Your TV? Phillips flatscreen, never buy one... ugh


20. Your pets- are annoying.. seriously im not a pet person...


21. Your computer? Dell


22. Your mood? Tired and realizing i need to get ready for my appointment!


23. Missing someone? yes, always.


24. Your car? Just parked in the back, hubby is home


.25. Something you’re not wearing? underwear..lol


26. Favorite store?Janie and Jack, if only i were rich


27. Your summer?what..there was a summer.. i thought it was summer all year long!


28. Love someone? I love many people


29. Your favorite color? Hmm. dont have one, i like purple a lot lately


30. When is the last time you laughed? a few moments ago when hubby made me laugh


31. Last time you cried? A few days ago when i was on a hormonal turn.


The other requirement is to tag others, see below, and for them to save and insert the cute "I love you blog' picture above into their own post.


I tag...


A story about two munchkins...(Bonnie)

And

learning to love my new life (Joe)

1 comments:

~Joe said...

I'll do this as soon as I get a chance to