CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

To the park...




Well we ran some errands this morning then went to the park. My father carried aurora into the park and then put her down..she then walked over to me and hugged my leg. I walked a few steps and she followed and again hugged my leg. She has been having some attachment issues lately. The park was pretty much empty... she has been there many times before.. i dunno.. but anyways.. once she got over her attachment to me..she played and had a blast. We didnt stay too long. It was sooo hot!
Oh and i washed the little newborn clothes for baby number 2...and got some more stuff together for my labor and delivery bag, which is almost finished now. : ) So excited. Hopefully by the end of the week ill get all my primer coats of paint on the wall and then i can start on the decorative paint : )


0 comments: