CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Magical Moments




Baby Johns heartbeat was 120, midwife said that was normal. I didn't gain anything. We talked about the pelvic pain that Ive had non stop since auroras pregnancy, she said its probably normal. Normal in pregnancy, normal afterwards since she did get stuck on my pelvis. etc. We discussed the horrible experience i had on the recovery floor at the hospital. She said its normal. That if it happens again to speak to the charge nurse, or admin. To ask to speak to a lactation consultant prior to them giving any supplementation..etc. That i need to stand my ground. She suggested staying with the hospital i gave birth at last time, she said the new one is having staffing issues and such. We talked about my placenta and the ultrasound i have to make an appointment for.


I also did my glucose test while i was there.. i drank the stuff and came back in an hour for blood work.


I also got all the stuff for the goodie bags for any kids that come to the bday party, i didn't buy a lot though, cause i'm not anticipating a lot of kids. I hope i don't run out. I also finally found the balloon i wanted for her party.. had to go to another store to get it.. dropped it back off at the store in my area, so that it could be filled there when i go to pick them up on sat. Got aurora a pair of shoes to wear with her birthday dress and a onesie to get all messy when she eats her cake.


Things left to do. Assemble goodie bags.. which ill do tonight. Finish the slide show, hopefully this can be done... And wrap up her new bedding set. I wont be finishing the scrapbook in time, i don't want to rush it. I also have to wrap dads gifts for her. I have to take the cake toppers down to the cake place. And pick up some last minute party snacks and drinks.


Its almost time!



Oh and while we were at babies r us, we tried aurora out in the stroller we want to get.. i took a pic too. : )



0 comments: