CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

11 months old today!

My little girl is 11 months old today! Can you believe it? I cant.. and whats more is i have a month to get the rest of her birthday party planned.. Well its pretty much planned, but the things i planned for i need to actually buy..yikes.. and then send out invites.. I think im going to keep it small, a few family and friends.. I already have her cake ordered (have had it ordered for months..lol), but last week i changed the plan..ha.. I have some gifts already bought for her.. not a whole lot, but then again i dont think she will be old enough to realize what is going on. I have her outfit bought (though im a little worried that it will be too big) and some other little odds and ends..

During her tenth month she perfected standing even more.. now she picks things up and stands and such. She has begun walking between the coffee table and the couch and between me and the other couch.. etc.. about two or three steps completely on her own. She claps now..which i think is sooo adorable.. She will give us a high five. She points at things she wants or places she wants to go. She talks all kind of baby talk, wonderful conversations. She loves to hand me things now, like her sippy when she is done, toys, things she finds on the floor/ground, etc. She tries to mimic all kinds of things i do.. like when she showers with me, she trys to wash herself too.. its cute. I think she has grown a few inches, i know she has grown at least one inch since her 9 month check up.. because i measured her at ten months.. But i will have to measure her again today. : )

My little girl is growing up!

0 comments: